Friday, January 7, 2011

Day #4 - A Paris Kiss

I got a little behind in the Challenge after I got my cast off, but I was finally able to stitch yesterday.  My next project is "A Paris Kiss" as a gift for my daughter.  She has been to Paris twice and her room is decorated with photos and figurines of the Eiffel Tower.  Hopefully, the next time she goes to Paris, she'll get a kiss just like this!

This is the first time I have stitched on 28-ct linen, stitched over 2 threads, instead of the usual 14-ct Aida.  I am being very careful; no frogging for me!  This is part of the man's head.  The finished size will be 11" x 15".

4 comments:

demeter83 said...

That's a lovely kit and a fabulous start, I hope you enjoy stitching it.
I've done a couple of Vervaco sepias and they're lovely to stitch!

gracie said...

hope you are feeling better...glad you can stitch more....

Niina said...

I have also done couple sepia works and love them colours!

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ต้องแชร์ ถอนได้ 2020

โปร่งใส มั่นคง เว็บตรง พร้อมบริการ ล้านเปอร์เซ็นต์
ฝาก-ถอน ด้วยระบบAUTO เริ่มต้นที่1บาท ก็เล่นได้