Monday, March 14, 2011

Grandchildren Tree - framed

Luckily I had scanned a pic of this stamped cross stitch that I was making for my grandma. It has the names and birthdays of all her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. It was in the car and was burned up in the accident in December. I had to add the last two names that weren't stitched yet using the Microsoft Paint program. I printed the picture and framed it for my grandma. She is 98 years old. I'm really happy with how it looks. We plan to visit her soon, but she lives 4 hours away.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks wonderful and I'm sure your grandma will adore it.

Unknown said...

How awful that this piece got destroyed, I am very sorry. But, I think it is wonderful that you had a picture and can give that to her - I am sure she will love it!

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to salvage the lost piece, and I'm sure your grandma will love it. Good on you for being so resourceful!

Blu Stitcher said...

You really did a great job on this. WTG !!!