Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Paris Kiss update #1

This is my first experience stitching on 28 ct linen over 2.  I love how easily the needle and floss slide right through!  This is a gift for my daughter, which I don't want her to see until it is finished, so when she is home, I switch over to the Hen on Nest for my mom or the Christmas ornaments.  It has some faint printed background of the Eiffel Tower.  The colors are all in brown and sepia tones.  I am almost done stitching the man's hair.  He is leaning down to kiss a woman.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I just foind your blog and love your stitching, you do very beautiful work. I;m going to enjoy coming back to watch this piece grow.

chrisstitches said...

wish my hus could kiss like that. oo la la
Keep us posted on group when another update as I love to check blogs.

Tanelet said...

Oh, I love that picture! Considering the fabric, I assume it's a kit. Who offers it? I can't wait to see it done.

SoCal Debbie said...

The kit is by Vervaco from Belgium. I bought it from The Stitchery catalog/website.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Vervaco designs. I so want to stitch their Marilyn Monroe. This looks like a dream to work on - I'm looking forward to seeing the progress.