Monday, September 5, 2011

No black or white floss to be found!

I wondered why I could never find black or white DMC floss here! This was at least my 4th visit at this Michael's with no luck. I asked the cashier when they got their floss shipment. She said on Wednesdays, and every Wednesday, a "cantankerous old man" comes in and buys ALL the black and white floss! They have tried to tell him that he should leave some for the other stitchers, but he replied, "I'm a paying customer!"

Michaels

I'm on my way to Joann's now. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

imnverted said...

You would think that if this has been going on for a while that they wouldnt put all the black and white out until after he's been there.

Just my 2 cents :op

Unknown said...

Good idea Rachel - bet they never thought of that!

Daffycat said...

So...if they KNOW he will buy it ALL, why don't they order extra??? Bad management!