Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WOCS - Fairies - finished!


Hurray! I finished another quilt square for World of Charity Stitching. I found this design in a cross stitch book from the library, "Top 100 Cross Stitch Motifs" by Michaela Learner.  I used 28ct Zweigart opalescent evenweave fabric, and DMC Light Effects and Pearlescent floss to make it extra sparkly!  I hope the little girl who gets the fairy quilt likes my square the best! LOL.

"Fairies"
Designed by Michaela Learner
Started 8/26/11, Finished 9/12/11

5 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

cute. Congrats on the finish.

Claudette497 said...

That's a fun piece - nice job!

Unknown said...

Very adorable. I'm sure whoever gets your square is going to love it.

Shelley said...

Adorable! Love the colors.

chrisstitches said...

How adorable! My son is in school & I have time to read blogs again.
Enjoy your projects
Chris b