Monday, October 17, 2011

Trick or Treat SAL - update #4

I finished the center hat of Trick or Treat (except all the backstitching) of my SAL with Linda. She is still ahead of me and already started stitching on the second hat!

We each bought a new chart from Imaginating by the same designer, Ursula Michael, called Halloween House.  This will be our next Friday SAL after we finish Trick or Treat.  They are both so bright and adorable!  Does anyone else want to join our little Stitch-Along?  It's nice to have a project designated for a specific day of the week. I have never stitched this way before.  It's so fun!  Thanks, Linda!


Does this black cat in the window look like a Halloween decoration to you?

5 comments:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

I love that hat... it looks like candy!

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on Trick or Treat. Lovely cat.

Anonymous said...

cut kitty...I may join the sal for the house. If i can get the supplies i need and not get skinned.....

EvalinaMaria said...

Great progress! I did enter Linda's giveaway hoping that I can win this Halloween House. Regardless of my luck I will join you two for the next SAL!

chrisstitches said...

You have quite the guard cat there....not a decoration...lol.
Wow....you are doing fantastic on that Crazy January Challenge.
chris b.