Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm a Winner!

Nancy at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe picked my name as a winner of any chart in her eBay shop!  I chose this one, "Merry Christmas."  It only uses variegated red and variegated green floss.  I added it to my list of projects to start in February.

Last night I made a list of all of my cross stitch fabric.  I have been buying some all year from eBay, thrift stores, CraigsList, and online shopping.  I was able to match up fabric to all of my charts for the UCJC and SDUCFebC.  I only need to buy a big piece of black Aida for one project.  Yippee!  I don't have a huge stash of floss, but I have Michael's, JoAnn's, and Hobby Lobby within a few miles so I can always pick up what I need.  All of my challenge pieces are lined up and ready to go!  How about you?  I put them all in this wicker sewing box, but it's not my permanent solution.  I will put half of them in a plastic storage tote, and keep the other half here.

I haven't made much progress on the Harley-Davidson puzzle and the cross stitch. Maybe I need another week. LOL.
It's also time for the Oldest UFO update.  I'm ashamed to say that I haven't put any more stitches into the Nativity scene since the last update photo.  I have been busy trying to get Christmas gifts finished.  Here is a current photo.  (Sorry, Evalina!)

5 comments:

Linda said...

I love the basket, but I would have 10 cats in it. Great progress on the puzzle, don'e give up.

Linda

Rita E in AZ said...

Congratulations on winning a beautiful chart. I just realized that I did not work on my oldest ufo this month either - thank you for showing another picture of yours. I wish someone would do your oldest ufo picture in cross stitch.
Happy New Year.

Shelley said...

Congratulations on the beautiful win!!

Your stitching looks lovely and Happy New Year :)

ArtsyFartsy Panda said...

AHa! So that's how you can pack away jigsaws. Call me a dunce but I've always wondered how it will be, if I opened up my two boxes of James Christensen jigsaw puzzles, finish them... how to bring them to the framers??? Oooh.... just a cloth or felt underneath!! Awesome. :D

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ต้องแชร์ ถอนได้ 2020

slot (สล็อต) คือเครื่องหรือตู้เล่นการพนันชนิดหนึ่ง ซึ่งในอดีตนั้นเรียกว่า ตู้สล็อต (Slot Machine) ส่วนมากจะหาเล่นได้จากแหล่งคาสิโนหรือสถานบันเทิงในอดีต ตู้สล็อตนั้นจะประกอบไปด้วยวงล้อจำนวน 3 วงหรือมากกว่านั้น โดยวงล้อจะหมุนก็ต่อเมื่อผู้เล่นได้หยอดเหรียญหรือเติมชิป (ชิปแลกเงินสด) แล้วกดปุ่มหรือโยกคันโยก จากนั้นจะสุ่มเรียกสัญลักษณ์ต่าง ๆ และแมื่อวงล้อครบรอบหยุดหมุนหน้าจอจะปรากฎคะแนนจากสัญลักษณ์ดังกล่าว