Friday, January 20, 2012

Day #18 - The Sorcerer

Day #18 of my Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is The Sorcerer, a kit from Dimensions.  This is another leftover from the CJC 2011.  I had already stitched some of the gold and now I added some dark blue stitches.  This will be a gift for my best friend, who loves wizards and dragons and castles.  This will be just perfect for her!

On Tuesday, I went to the Aquarium of the Pacific and saw these sharks!  This is the first time I posted a video to my blog.  I hope you can see it.  Watch out for the toothy guy!

6 comments:

sharine said...

Another great start!

Vilemoo said...

Wow I loved the next divine embroidery:)

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful piece Debbie, I stitched this last year for my son as he to likes wizards. You'll have it done in no time at all.

Katie said...

Oh that's a pretty design. My hubby would like that one.

Linda said...

The video worked great.

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อตทดลองเล่น

ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต จากนั้นจะสามารถเข้าเลือกเกมสล็อตได้ และเลือกอัตราเดิมพันและไลน์การเล่น จากนั้นกด Play หรือ Spin เพื่อรับเงินพร้อมโบนัสมากมายได้เลย