Monday, February 6, 2012

Santa's 12 Days of Christmas SAL update #3

I finished the partridge in Santa's 1st day of Christmas, but I still have a lot more to go!  I'll never get all 12 done this year unless I finish one each month!  This is a Sunday SAL with Linda and Kaye.

Day #34 is Eeyore & Butterfly, a Disney kit from Janlynn that I got from their 90% off sale.  My mom asked me to stitch something for her neighbor who loves Eeyore.  She always feeds my mom's dogs and cat when my parents are out of town.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great progress on the 12 days of stitching and I love eeyore, he's my favourite of the pooh bear characters.

Lesleyanne said...

Great new starts. Lovely stitching.

Unknown said...

Love Eeyore!! Good work on Santa too.

Katie said...

The little partridge is too cute! I have a friend that would love the Eeyore too. Good luck with your next days of stitching!

Linda said...

Partridge looks great Debbie. Love eeyore. You got alot done on him. (have this kit in my stash) lol

Linda

Joysze said...

Awwh, love that Eeyore chart. He's going to be so cute all stitched up. :D

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely stitching :)

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อตทดลองเล่น

การเล่น สล็อตออนไลน์ จะมีกติกาพื้นฐาน โดยการเริ่มเล่นผ่านระบบอินเทอร์เน็ต เพียงแค่เข้าหน้าเว็บ SUPERSLOT 98 และกดสมัครสมาชิก จากนั้นทำการฝากเงินเข้าระบบ เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User