Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just a little bit of progress!

Spring & Fall - April update #1
This Prairie Schooler design from the Spring & Fall booklet is my Saturday SAL with Linda and Rosemary. We plan to stitch one for every month.  Linda suggested doing the bunnies in different colors and I thought that was a great idea!
Harley-Davidson logo update #7
I finished the two rows of black under the word Davidson.  Next I will finish the orange half stitches into full X's.  I have been spending a lot more time chatting with my boyfriend online instead of stitching this gift for him!  I missed the Christmas date, so I put it off for his birthday instead.
Halloween House update #12
My little bit of progress on Halloween House was just the last two fence posts on the right.  My goal for next Friday is to add more Jack o'Lanterns!

Happy Stitching, everyone!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Everything looks great Debbie. I think the April bunnies look much better in different colors. Harleys coming along. Love HH.

Linda

McKenna C. said...

You're stitching looks great! I've never seen Spring & Fall before.....it's very pretty. :)

~McKenna

Carrie said...

Everything really looks good. I just love that Halloween piece!

sharine said...

They are all looking awesome!

Unknown said...

Everything is looking great Debbie and you know chatting has to be done also. Harley is looking great as is HH and I love that both bunnies are different colours.

Lesleyanne said...

All of your projects are looking great.

Sandie said...

Lovin the bunnies and the Harley is coming on fine. Chatting is just as important as stitching so enjoy both. Love the Halloween House. We tend not to celebrate, but I think I might be tempted to do it for my GD!

Rosemary said...

You are making such progress, I mean - serious progress on all sorts of projects you have going. Wow!

I love love love the idea of making the bunnies different colors! If I ever make another one of the April ones again, I admit here and now, that I'll do that too!