Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Prairie Schooler SAL updates

Santa's 12 Days of Christmas (Day 3) update #1
Santa has one of his three French hens at last!  There will be two more in the hen house and Santa will be holding a basket of eggs.  Linda and Kaye are stitching these designs, too.
Summer & Winter (June)
After finishing March, April, and May in the Spring & Fall booklet, I started on June in the Summer & Winter booklet.  The mother bird is feeding worms to her three baby birds in the nest.  I'm using a printed Aida fabric for all of these monthly designs, except I messed up April so I used light pink instead.  Linda and Rosemary are stitching these designs, too.

I bought the pretty Q-Snap cover from Christine at Q-Snap Huggies.  This is the 8" x 8" size.

8 comments:

Katy said...

Great progress!

sharine said...

The little birds are going to be so cute.

Kate said...

Prairie Schooler is looking great. Love the little birdies.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on both of your projects.

Rosemary said...

Love the Santas and your June start looks great as well!

Linda said...

Great progress on both pieces. Love the color of the birds.

Linda

EvalinaMaria said...

What a lovely projects! Well done Debbie.

Kaisievic said...

Looking great, Debbie - I am trying to stitch these designs but I have totally lost my pattern! 123 Stitch here I come!