Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nothing but green stitching last night!

I used the Random Number Generator to choose one of my 55 WIPs, which are all shown on my WIPocalypse page, and it came up with #24, Christmas Cactus.  I started this in January for the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge, when we started a new project every day in January.  You can see all the projects I chose to start in January on my UCJC page.
Christmas Cactus update #1
Don't you love the Bright Chartreuse on red Aida?  I'm going to use DMC Satin floss for the lights.  I found this free Christmas Cactus chart on an Italian website, http://www.il-mondo-di-ezechiele.com/

I also started a new square for World of Charity Stitching.  They are making a fruits and berries quilt.
WOCS - Cherry
I found this free chart on Ann's Cross Stitch Patterns in the Fruits category.

5 comments:

lesli said...

First I have to say...I feel much better about how many WIPs I have, after seeing you post that you have 55 :) I keep thinking ..."should I really make a new start"...and I always do!
I LOVE that color of the cactus...will this become an ornament?

sharine said...

Love your new starts:)

Joysze said...

Great start on both of them Debbie. :D

Lesleyanne said...

Great start on both of your new projects.

Kelly aka STITCHNMOMMA said...

Lovely pieces you're starting. Can't wait to see both of them finished. :)