Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 22-24, per Random Number Generator!

The Random Number Generator is choosing these numbers from my WIPocalypse page, which has the current photos of all of my WIPs.

November 22 - #4 Thai Dancer.  This kit by PINN is so nice!  The edges of the fabric are serged and all the floss is already sorted.  It has a glossy color chart so I have to mark it with a regular pen instead of a highlighter.  I didn't make a working copy.  This is on 14 ct Aspen green Aida.  I am stitching this one for myself because I think she's so cute!  This is a kit I bought many years ago, I think from The Stitchery catalog or Ebay.  I started her on Day #1 of the CJC 2011 and stitched a little bit more on Day #16 of the UCJC 2012.  Today I stitched the edge of her sleeve and part of her left arm.
Thai Dancer update #2
Thai Dancer update #2
November 23 - #31 All's Good in the 'Hood.  I bought this fun chart from Kincavel Krosses.  This will be a gift for my son instead of the typical "Home Sweet Home."  It made me laugh!  I'm using variegated garnet floss, DMC 115, on 14 ct Dirty Aida.  Today I stitched part of the border.
All's Good in the 'Hood update #1
November 24 - #11 Bird Nest (No 2).  This was my Day #5 start of the UCJC 2012.  I haven't touched it since.  This kit is from Yiota's XStitch in the UK.  I love birds and the color pink, so this seemed like the perfect combination!  Today I stitched the pink chest of the bird and part of the eggs or flowers.
Bird Nest (No 2) update #1
Bird Nest (No 2) update #1

11 comments:

sharine said...

All great stitching. I love seeing what comes next!

Annette-California said...

So much fun seeing what you are stitching. These were all new to me:)
Great stitching Deb. By the way I loved your Q-Snap Huggies so much I ordered two from Christine. Yhank you for having the link.
love Annette

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

you always stitching something interesting - thats why i like dropping by - i think the Yiotas birds nest is very pretty - hugs, Amanda

Unknown said...

I love all's good in the hood, thanks for sharing the link. I find more and more to add to my stash while reading your blog

Keep up the good work

McKenna C. said...

They all look great! It's good to be stitching for yourself. :)

~McKenna

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching. Love seeing what's next in your rotation.

Teresa S. said...

Did I tell you that it cracks me up that you use the random number generator to decide what to stitch? he, he, he......

Unknown said...

Beautiful starts Debbie, the everythings good in the hood made me smile and I love the birds.

Linda said...

Great progress on all of them Debbie. Yeah, your caught up. Love the colors in Bird Nest.

Linda

Katy said...

Great job!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Those are all great projects!