Saturday, December 15, 2012

TUSAL #12 and cross stitch kits for sale!

My ORT jar is just about full from all of my stitching this year!  What will you do with your ORTs?  I bought these clear plastic ornaments to fill.  But I will also put the ORTs out for the birds in the spring so they can have colorful nests!
TUSAL #12
Remember to check in on Daffycat's blog with a link to your TUSAL update, too!

I finished this Kitty Wreath ornament just in time!  It is a birthday gift for my friend.  Now she'll have time to display it on her Christmas tree!
Kitty Wreath - FINISHED!
"Kitty Wreath"
Holiday Time
Started 2/16/2012, Finished 12/13/2012

After going through all my cross stitch stash to choose my new starts for January, I have decided to sell these kits on eBay.  (My eBay auctions)   I had so much fun picking the backgrounds to match the items I'm selling, so please take a look at them all!

Kits:
Eva Rosenstand/Clara Waever - Mini Bell Pull "Two Wreaths"
Maria van Scharrenburg - Element "Earth" (baby), Night (fairy)
Dimensions Gold Collection - Snowflake Elegance Ornaments, All is Calm, Teddy Bear Birth Record
Dimensions - Santa & Friends Ornaments, Teddy Treasures Ornaments
Janlynn - Daisy Girl, Teddy Bear & Apples, Dolly Mamas "Wild Oats"
Bucilla - Friendly Enemies
Needle Treasures - Hummel "Ring Around the Rosie"
Cross My Heart - Victorian Elegance "Rose Bouquet"
Sugarplum Express - Renoir Rabbit

Charts:
Imaginating - Wedding Ride
Mirage Studios - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (3 different charts)

Magazines:
Just Cross Stitch - 1994-1999 (6 issues) including Teresa Wentzler's Noah's Ark and Welcome

Crewel kits:
Creative Circle - Wooden Decoy (duck)
Dimensions - Patchwork and Rocker, Blue and Rust Bouquet, Elegant Peacock
Paragon - Springtime Bouquet

Does anyone stitch crewel designs anymore?  I thought these looked so pretty when I bought them, but they are huge and look very difficult with all the different types of stitching.  I think I'll just stick with X's for now!  Hopefully these crewel kits will find a new home next week!




11 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

i will be bidding on your magazines - i hope i win : )

Linda said...

I love Kitty Wreath. I might have to do mine one of these days. Good luck on ebay.

Linda

sharine said...

Very cute ornament:)

Lesleyanne said...

Your orts looks gorgeous. A lovely ornament. Good luck with your ebay autions.

Katy said...

Beautiful ORTS! You'll have to show a picture of the finished ornament...and off to look at EBay I go! LOL

Jennifer M. said...

I have some crewel kits in my closet too but they are little ones I picked up. I've always wanted to give crewel work a try but sadly I've never gotten around to trying them. One day. :) Good Luck on your auctions.

Jen

Unknown said...

Love the ornament idea!!

Unknown said...

woww good luck in your ebay auction.. Dimensions Gold Collection - Snowflake Elegance Ornaments, All is Calm is really nice one! wishing i can have one someday..

i love your cat wreath since i love the cat :D

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Question for you, what does TUSAL actually mean? I see it everywhere!

I love your little kitty wreath. Adorable!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D

Cindy said...

I have the same ort jar as you do. Small world huh?