Thursday, April 11, 2013

April TUSAL

For the Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long (TUSAL), we show pics of our ORT jars each month. You can join up HERE.  My jar is swallowing up lots of ORTs! Check in on Daffycat's blog with your TUSAL blog post, too!
TUSAL 2013 #4
I finished the Eek! part of Boo! Club.  Five parts down, seven more to go!  I have the tiny black and white buttons for the eyes, but I'll put them on at the end, so they don't get smashed in the Q-snaps.
Boo! Club (Eek!) - FINISHED!
"Eek!"
Boo! Club series
Lizzie*Kate
Started 3/16/2013, Finished 4/10/2013

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Debbie

You have a very healthy ort jar!
Boo Club looks great.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely orts. Boo club looks gorgeous.

Linda said...

Wow Debbie - Boo Club is awesome. Your making quick stitching of these. Great orts.

Linda

sharine said...

Lots of colors. Boo Club is looking great:)

Cathy said...

Boo! Club is looking good.
Cathy

Unknown said...

The colors're georgeous.Club is looking very good.I'm following at you from Turkey/Istanbul.I'm waiting for you to my blog

http://esraninelleri.blogspot.com/

Giovanna said...

You're doing great on the LK!

Anonymous said...

Boo Club is doing great, your well on now with it and lots in the tusal jar this month !

Karen said...

It looks like it's been a busy stitching month for you with so many threads in your TUSAL jar! Book Club is really cute too!

Stitching Noni said...

Boo Club looks great. :)

Claire said...

I love Eek!

Rachel said...

Ort jar proves you have been busy! Love how Boo is looking!