Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Little bit of SAL progress

Every Monday I'll stitch a little bit more on Cut Thru' North Pole House.  There are several others who are stitching this one, too.  Check out their progress on the Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Monday SAL page!  Maybe I'll finish this by Christmas 2014.
Cut Thru' North Pole House update #3
I'm also slowly catching up on the Plum Street Samplers free Mystery SAL, Mary's Sampler II.  This is parts 1-3, but they're up to part 5 already, total of 9 parts.  I stitched French knots on all the sheep!
Mary's Sampler II (part 2)
Mary's Sampler II (part 3)
 You can click on the picture to make it bigger.

Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful progress on both pieces Debbie. The french knot sheep are awesome.

Linda

Bianca said...

I love the French knots on the sheep!

sharine said...

Very nice progress:)

cucki said...

Pretty projects and beautiful stitching
Hugs x

Clare-Aimetu said...

They are coming along well Debbie :)

Justine said...

You have stitched lots on NPH, it looks great! I can't wait until you back stitch that elf haha...it's evil! Love your French knot sheep, the effect is worth the effort.

Lauren M said...

They all look wonderful :) well done :)

Susan said...

Great progress. I especially like the French knots for the sheep!

KimM said...

WOW! I just got clued in to the Sunday Mystery Sampler and can hardly wait to catch up!! Thank you, thank you!

Julie said...

Your sheep look great with the French knots, although I am glad that she didn't specify that on the actual chart... I am not a fan of the knot.

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อตxo

ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต จากนั้นจะสามารถเข้าเลือกเกมสล็อตได้ และเลือกอัตราเดิมพันและไลน์การเล่น จากนั้นกด Play หรือ Spin เพื่อรับเงินพร้อมโบนัสมากมายได้เลย