Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Crazy January start #6

Day #6 of the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is Snow Bear and Sleigh, a Dimensions kit.  I just love polar bears and had to buy this kit as soon as I saw it!  It is on 14 ct light blue Aida and will be 14" x 8".
Snow Bear and Sleigh
A good match from my WIPocalypse list for this one is another design with a sleigh, but this time Santa is pulling a snowman.  It is called Out for a Ride by Diane Arthurs. Today I stitched on the snowman's body and his heart.  This is on 14 ct gold-dusted Stardust Aida and will be about 10" x 8".
Out for a Ride update #2
Isn't this just the cutest Q-snap cover for a Christmas design?  I buy them all from Christine's Q-Snap Huggies.

14 comments:

Linda said...

I love your new start Debbie. Its paired perfectly with Out for a Ride. Your so ambitious doing your starts this way. I love it. Would have been something I did if I weren't sick.

Linda

Justine said...

Lovely new start and what a cute snowman on the WIP!

Anonymous said...

beautiful designs, love the Snow Bear and sleigh

Mii Stitch said...

Oh what a great start!!! Good luck and have fun :)

Katie said...

Love this pair. Both are adorable! I get my huggies from Chris too.

Emma/Itzy said...

Both of these are great! I have my eye on the first kit too! Another on the long long list! :D

Susie said...

Lovely patterns

Basia said...

Perfect pair :) The bear in the Dimensions kit is beyond cute!

Preeti said...

Lovely new starts, Debbie!! I like first one the most :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Another great start - I don't know where you find the time to stitch so much and keep updating your blog too :-)

Annette-California said...

Super cute start. I love Christmas desgins. And darling new cover for your QSnap. I get my covers from Christine too. Actually I learned of her thru your blog:)
love Annette

Julie said...

These are really cute, lovely.

Shebafudge said...

You are the Queen of cuteness! I love that new start. (Yep still behind on reading!)

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ต้องแชร์ ถอนได้ 2020

ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน ผู้เล่นก็สามารถเพลิดเพลินและสนุกสนานไปกับเกมสล็อตได้ เหมาะที่จะหารายได้แถมยังมีโอกาศได้ลุ้นรับรางวัลและโบนัสมากมายอีกด้ว